We're cutting over to the new version of the wiki. If you see this notice, you're on the old version, but should see the new one as soon as DNS updates for you.
Welcome to this wiki! Especially so since the wiki is being rebuilt, we're very glad to have you here.
Since we request that you try to follow DFwiki standards, we've made a list of basic guidelines to follow. Since this message is copypasted, some may not apply to you.
- Avoid making a dozen small edits to a page, and instead make one large edit. This makes the history of the page a lot easier to read and avoids cluttering the Recent changes page.
- When making comments on a talk page, if you are replying to a comment, use one more indent than the comment you are replying to. As indents are created with :'s at the begining of line, you'd use ::::: at the begining if you were replying to a 4-indent comment.
- Most importantly, read and follow the rules.
VengefulDonut 18:27, 21 November 2007 (EST)
- I try to make big edits, but I don't want to leave errors when I catch them by chance.
- Did I do anything else wrong?
- This is a genric help screen. It's not made to make you worry about what you didn't do in the past, but more as a guideline to help you for your edits in the future. Just keep helping around with those small rules in mind and eventually it will all even out. :) --Eagle of Fire 19:04, 21 November 2007 (EST)